1966 Bonneville Nine Passenger Station Wagon
Here's some pictures of my wagon.
It was assembled at South Gate, Calif. and rolled out of the factory sometime in the last week of March 1966.
It was imported to Sweden, from somewhere in Nevada, USA, in the fall of 2008. The car was of course affected by the desert sun, the interior was toast, the Cameo White paint was fried but the mechanical was quite good.

It was originally a plain jane wagon, the only options were radio, slip diff rear axle, power antenna and roof rack. The third seat and rear power window was standard on Bonneville wagons.

I'm the third owner in Sweden, the first owner just imported it and the second owner, a friend of mine, bought it a couple of months after the arrival to Sweden. He started the restoration by swapping the engine to a rebuilt 389, bored to 400, he had lying in his garage and the engine bay got a well deserved touch up with fresh paint.

He also had the seats reupholstered and added a new carpet to the interior and rear compartment. A power bench seat was installed at the same time, along with a steering wheel in great condition. A new dashpad was installed, bought from a Swedish company that makes them and a new headliner was installed. The set of eight lug wheels is another add-on by the previous owner and the three 421 emblems.

Since I bought it I've added NOS taillight lenses, a NOS gas guage with low fuel warning light, a NOS heater panel, a rebuilt 4034S Carter. I've also serviced the clock, that had been standing still since I don't know when, and made some other minor updates such as a Cibie H4 headlamp conversion and replaced various rubber parts. The distributor is updated with Pertronix II and some more detailing of the engine bay, including a Delco battery topper and a AC fuel filter. To make it to look like a 421 4bbl engine I added a set of chrome valve covers and a chromed air cleaner lid.

On July 9th 2016, I sold the wagon. I got an offer I couldn't refuse.
Before and after
The rebuilt engine in place
Dashboard installation
The back of the second seat is a part of the cargo floor
The engine that was in the car when it came to Sweden
Some people call long roofs "Estate Car"...
There are fifteen '66 Bonneville wagons in Sweden.  
I have the other owners names. I don't know how many '66 Catalina wagons we have but here's one...
It's a perfect car for swap meets. Wether your selling or not. I've had 23 banana boxes in the rear, with car parts and car magazines and other old...
Yes, that's me...
Darksiders shirt
Bonneville Wagon and the Swedish IKV91 tank
Stockholm City Hall. Built 1911-23 of over 8 million handmade bricks. The tower is 350 feet high.
Riksväg 66 - The swedish version of "Route 66"
66 Bonneville wagon
Cargo light
The third seat
It has dents and the original Cameo Ivory paint is fried by the sun
Originally a Nevada wagon but came to Sweden in 2008