My 64 catalina
1964 Pontiac Catalina, 389 2-BBL , 4 DR. bought in 86 for $250 anmd it wa in fair shape, ran daily 86-88 92-98. 167.000 original miles. got severly sun damaged when it sat for 2 yrs in Utah when I was overseas ( A relative was suppose to not leave it in the sun) . last started and drove in 2007. large family, and had not a dime to spend on my favorite car, only 2 kids still at home, and I want to start to revive my cat.
104 6056
Catalina new paint 15 oct 2016 front drivers side
26 July 2020  64 cat to the shop, spent a few weeks down to the son in laws shop, and he got it running for me, had not started in 3 years, got it...
the motor
makeshift gas tank, installed in 2004
rear of motor passanger side
carb and distributor
the only real damage n the car is on the rear.  the drivers rear quarter panel had a pondo job done to it back in the 70s I was told, it's cracked...
once again the pics look better by far than real life, the dash has one 4 inch split, the two tone wheel is faded much and the seats where all...
I really like the clean straight lines and the small looking cab
passanger side  front and grill, she looks better in pics than in real life, the paint is all oxidized.