My '71 GTO Convertible
Old and recent photos
2008 - Another new tarp - I bet I could have bought a building to store it in for all the money I spent (and am still spending) on tarps!!!
2008 - Moved again (30 miles this time, so it was a lot harder) - frame and body still have not been reunited!
1991 - Anybody got a couple of '71 vert quarters laying around you don't want?
1991 - The gas tank fits IN the trunk, too! Coffee mugs keep the trunk hinges from tearing the tarp too soon (learned the hard way).
1991 - It's amazing what just a few years in New York will do to sheet metal.
1991 - Might as well use the inside to store as many parts as possible!
1991 - Time for the regular 6 month tarp change - they just don't last long enough.
1991 - Moved the frame and body separately to the new house, luckily only a mile away.
1989 - Front suspension coming together - why doesn't someone make poly bushings with graphite so they don't squeak? Some day they will.
1989 - Frame has been sandblasted and painted with POR15.
1989 - Sure makes it easier to roll the frame around, though.
1989 - OOPS, I think I went a little too far!!!
1989 - Taking a few more things off will make it easier to do the body work.
1989 - While I'm at it, pull the trunk lid for good measure, too.
1989 - As long as I have to take the fenders back off, I might as well pull the engine, right?
1989 - Why don't these fenders fit right in front???
1989 - Got a heck of a deal on a pair of GT37 fenders - check out the flares!!!
1989 - Doing a little work on it.
1979 - Moving to Texas with "Red"
1979 - Moving to Texas (Me and Dad)
1979 - Man, I can't believe I used to dress like that!!!
1979 - in front of my cousin's '68 GTO vert - he got me interested in Goats.
1979 - High School graduation present. Bought from the original owners with about 50k miles on it.