The Current Fleet
The ones that run...
'63 BV coupe with 48N code engine.. Currently has 4 barrel carb 3649s from '64 GTO..
63ratcamino
I know I know, wrong tach ('62), wrong gauges ('64) I created a converter that works with a later model oil sensor so I didn't have to buy a NOS one...
SOLD!..My '63 GP had a 4 speed Super-Hydramatic instead of Slippery Jim. Also had a 3:23 Posi and AC. .. I engineered a special pivot plate and...
Thanks to my new friend Laura for taking this great shot. 
This was a sidewalk sale at the Art gallery where Jane works (www.larkandkey.com) Also in...
What can I say? Jane loves this Cat! This was taken the week we brought it home. I found it in Marysville Ohio. We rented a car, drove there from...
A pause for the cause at a scenic overlook... now get back in the car and let's getattaheeya...
Somewhere off the Blue Ridge Parkway, NC.
And of course, CadZilla becomes BatZilla for the month of Rocktober! It's also known as the BAMF Mobile...
Ahh... The Great Pumpkin.
My '58 Cadillac.. Bought this car as you see it pretty much. It was dirty, had flat tires, no carburetor and hubcaps in the trunk... $3100!.. I...
Engine in the Convertible
This is the car that goes everywhere. Isn't that what they were made for? I bought it with 29,000 miles on it and it just turned over to 48,800....
'63 BonVelino- That's what you get when you cross a redneck with bottle of Jim Beam, Case of PBR, a Sawzall and a rivet gun.. Wooo-Hoooo!
It's a traffic Jam!