Surf Ballroom, Clearlake Iowa
All the pictures are taken at the Surf Ballroom, Clearlake, Iowa of people connected in some way or other to the last gig played by Buddy Holly, Big Bopper & Richie Valance.
Maria Elena Holly.  She was also wearing high heels when this photo was taken, so gives you an idea as to how small she was.
Myself and family of the current owners of the Surf Ballroom.
Big Bopper Jnr
Outside the Surf Ballroom main entrance.
Myself and Sunny Curtis, a member of Buddy Holly's original crickets.  Known for his song writing as well as being a member of the crickets.  Wrote I...
Richie Valance's step brother.
Richie Valance's eldest sister Connie.
Richie Valance youngest sister Irma Norton, who was 7 years old at the time of his death.
As well as being a disk jockey and entertainer, JP Richardson 
AKA, the Big Bopper, was a prolific song writer and wrote Runinng Bear for this guy,...
Myself with Tommy Jennings, Waylon Jennings brother.
Bob Morales, Richie Valance's eldest step brother.
Bob Hale, this guy was the MC on the fatal night in Feb 1959.
Mason City Ariport.
The original Peggy Sue.
Buddy Holly formed a new band for this tour and the crickets consisted of Tommy Allsop, lead guitar, Waylon Jennings, bass guitar, and Carl Bunch on...