Add Album Add Album
Search:
PY Albums
  Album Title Owner Pictures Last Picture Reverse Sort Order
  My 68 LeMans
RAGTOP_68LEMANS 0 None
  Turbo rocket 1961 tempest ground up build
The building of a 1961 tempest with donor body parts from a Buick to make it a hardtop pillar less coupe, with a 4.6 liter Rover motor and a 1962 (red enameled) turbocharger with alcohol injection and a side draught Rochester, and a 1963 rope shaft and rear end from a 326 powered 1963 model. Literally from the ground up, engine, driveline, wheels and then body. Also will need trunk floor cut from a 63 to weld in for the Z bar, otherwise 62 swing axle will have to be bolted to it - with stock wheel protruding out 1.5 inches over 1961 placement. Unless I get aftermarket wheels and go a couple degrees positive with the center offset & move the tires in. Just wont be able to rotate without breaking bead and rotating tires off rims.
Turbo Rocket Tempest 0 None
  My 16 yr old Sons 1966 GTO Conv Frame Off Project
My son was 15 Years old When He started Tear down Of this 1966 GTO conv... This past Weekend He pulled the Body Off the frame... He Is doing this On his OWN with no help except asking and looking on the internet... Im proud of My Son, Vinny.
vinnyragu 0 None
  70 GTO PHS Docs
toddwerts 0 None
  end of season burnout
http://s1059.beta.photobucket.com/user/cutlasstony/media/cutlassburnout.mp4.html
archerytony 0 None
  Cars
Just some pics of my cars.
fast formula 0 None
  My Horsepower Corral Dec. 2012
street_rodder 0 None
  Honeycomb wheel question
JAL71TA 0 None
  1969 firebird convertible
matching numbers 400 (stroked to 462), th 400, 3.08 posi
wr17 0 None
  1973 Firebird formula 455 auto (1 of 503)
This is "Cindy" the 73 Firebird, my step dad bought this car when I was 15. By the time I was 18, it was it a barn in Conn where it sat for 15 years until I talked him into restoring her. We're about 3/4 there, this one's never gonna be for sale...
IGMOR 0 None
Add Album Add Album
Search: