Conversation Between elefantrider and oldcarnut
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. oldcarnut
    10-29-2012 09:34 AM
    oldcarnut
    You know, I have spoken to Mike. He is very interested in what i will be able to get SVRA to approve. I am very confident that i will be able to get the live axle cleared. The competition director for SVRA lives in my town and we talk often about the direction the car will go. It is not going to try to replicate the Paul Goldsmith car, it will just be a 63 Lemans that fits certain criteria that will allow it to compete in one or two classes. Got the next two days to think about it with the storm keeping us stuck in our house. It is getting nasty now. 8-10 foot storm surge.
  2. elefantrider
    10-28-2012 05:50 AM
    elefantrider
    Mike M. told me about the car. Have you tried contacting him? I saw a pic and it looked like a stocker.
  3. oldcarnut
    10-25-2012 11:34 AM
    oldcarnut
    Hello, I am the person hoping to build the 63 tempest/lemans roadracecar. I was wondering if you could elaborate on the 63 that raced in canada. I am trying to compile as much info as possible to justify how i would like to build my car. Thanks, Gary