Conversation Between gtofreek and 64speed
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. 64speed
    04-22-2017 07:42 AM
    64speed
    The build will be slow because I have to make payments so as long as you aren't in a hurry the sky's the limit really. I don't want it to be hard to control or anything but I plan on keeping this car forever and I keep up a rigorous maintenance schedule. In a perfect world everything would be roller. I put myself on the list for a new legend 700.As I told you years ago I had a gto with a mildly built 389. My buddy had a Mach one and he just couldn't understand why I kept flogging him when my car idled nicely and had excellent street manners while his was all out race. It was because he bought the biggest cam and the highest cfm Holley etc. and it just didn't work together. You have the Pontiac experience I don't have. If it was a small block Chevrolet I'd be building it myself. I want the best of both worlds and whatever gets me there and I will leave that to your discretion. I am comfortable in the 10ish range. Like I said I can get the heads.
  2. 64speed
    04-13-2017 08:56 AM
    64speed
    So basically I am looking at about 9000 bucks for a motor that all I gotta do is put brackets and accessories on and drive