Conversation Between jimmy daniel and Brent Flynn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Brent Flynn
    07-28-2011 11:27 PM
    Brent Flynn
    hey Jimmy... i appreciate that very much...
    Im at 336 N. 6th st.
    Middletown, IN 47356
    Hope you are drag racin some! I got out 2 times so far... went 4 rnds first nite, 2nd time out, had carb issues... no biggie... got car ready for Norwalk... may be my last hurrah for the year... gonna start on my better 455... then i will start on stocker combo... somethin i always wanted to do. I am lookin forward to Norwalk. My band is in France right now... we have one show on Saturday... it has been booked since Nov 2010... good money, but expenses are high... but its France! Never thought id see France. So if im slow gettin back to you, you will know why. Back to IN on Monday. Good hearing from you Jimmy... thanks, your friend, Brent
  2. jimmy daniel
    07-27-2011 01:05 PM
    jimmy daniel
    Brent, send me your mailing address. I was about to throw away a few Pontiac things I'll never use and thought about you. One is a CSI water pump that needs some work but I'd rather give it away than throw it away. Jimmy