Conversation Between LiL Jack and RST
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. RST
    07-11-2009 03:43 PM
    RST
    Jack, Thanks I will look into that site. Your Lemans body was also put to good use. Rich is running in mid 10s with it. Hope to see at a track soon. Thanks again, Jim
  2. LiL Jack
    07-10-2009 07:14 AM
    LiL Jack
    Hi Jim, I'm glad to hear that the motor and car went to a good home and you guys are out having fun with it.
    I don't know anybody that might be able to help on PY.
    At www.yellowbulet.com I have found some very smart and helpful people that no a lot more then I do.
    If you make a post in the suspension section, someone will be glad to reply.

Good luck!
    Jack
  3. RST
    07-09-2009 10:47 PM
    RST
    Hey jack, My name is Jim. My buddy Rich and I had bought your Lemans a few years back. Anyway I just wanted to say Hey, I put your motor in my 67 Bird and it runs strong. Best of 10.47 @ 127 Norwalk 08 09 should be better if car figure out the right pinon angle, rear u-joint binds on takeoff. Do you anybody on the forum that my be able to help me out with this?