Conversation Between gloryrestoparts and adam woodmancy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. adam woodmancy
    07-31-2016 11:46 AM
    adam woodmancy
    hey chris... my heart hurts after seeing what happened to your hotrod at the super bowl. I was at union grove when I heard there was an accident and then I saw the very back corner of the car in a pic and I just knew it was yours. let me know what you need as far as parts.. have some 70 front end parts already in cardinal red. they aren't great shape, but they are yours if they would help. let me know if I can help.
    adam 309-241-3497 or racermx38@hotmail.com
  2. adam woodmancy
    11-20-2009 01:03 PM
    adam woodmancy
    chris - i looked at your photos.. it made me really happy to see it progress to were it is now. It was really cool to see you out running it!
  3. gloryrestoparts
    11-20-2009 12:40 PM
    gloryrestoparts
    Thanks Adam. I have some pics on my photobucket page. She's slowly coming along. The car still does have an electrical issue though as I found out a couple weeks ago when I went to start it and the battery was dead. btw, at the Pure Stock Drags in Stanton, MI this past Sept she ran a 14.68 @ 95.80 with a 2.19 60 ft. amazing what happens if you don't have an oil soaked clutch, blown safe-t-track, cracked balancer and bad fuel pump. I hope to replace the exhaust system and rebuild the trans this winter. And begin building a new motor. Chris
  4. adam woodmancy
    11-19-2009 03:17 PM
    adam woodmancy
    i was just lookin at some of your pics of the ol gt37 and im glad to see it in good hands.. its looking good. youre givin it the love i know i never could afford to. I did actually find a 71 gt37-red with the gold sword stripe in mossville and i went to look at it. 350/3speed car, but it was moch rougher than the 70 and he wanted $12,5xx for it so i had to pass. Lookin good though! id still like to make it up and see it again sometime take care - adam