Conversation Between Transamric and giles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. giles
    08-02-2016 03:02 PM
    giles
    Ric,
    Van nuys f-bodies in '72? Never heard of this, certainly have never seen one. I never say never though, as it is plausible that pilots or even some early production occurred but was subsequent cancelled. I did find some evidence that some Novas were built at Norwood in '72 and apparently it caused considerable labor unrest in the plant at the time. Try a Google search on Norwood labor unrest, it is rather eye-opening.
  2. Transamric
    06-30-2016 01:27 AM
    Transamric
    Hey Chris,...just found a surprising bit of news from a trusted Pontiac source which states there were 1972 model year Firebirds built at Van Nuys. I have never seen evidence of this before. The latest date I have for a 1971 VN model is 06C. What can you tell me about this?