Conversation Between marks73ta and ry57pont
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ry57pont
    03-24-2009 12:30 PM
    ry57pont
    Thanks, is is a total pro-street. i have some pictures on http://www.crownmycar.com/profile/RyanBayer
    hope to finish it someday, but each summer i get corvette fever and i am distracted.- Ryan
  2. marks73ta
    03-24-2009 10:17 AM
    marks73ta
    Hello. My name is Mark Leischer. I had a 57 many years ago (1973-1975) and from what I see on your pic it is exactly the look I was going for when I had to sell it. Do you have more pics of it and any details on motor etc.? I have one of mine as it was when I found it and one side shot looking at another car as I sold it. I did accomplish taking all of the paint off and spraying it in primer, taking all the front chrome off, and tilting the metal front end but then it was gone. Thanks for letting me travel back in time for a few minutes there. I really like the gasser look having grown up in that era. Good talking at ya. Mark L