Conversation Between Ben T. and Billz428
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Ben T.
    08-24-2013 05:07 PM
    Ben T.
    Bill , I need to converse with you about your engine combo . Could you reply ?
  2. Billz428
    07-15-2013 03:15 AM
    Billz428
    Thanx Sir ...the 428 runs great in town ,,sounds MEAN !!....Hiway in OD 2200 @ 65 mph just smooth ...Just added the Q-jet from Cliff....Way smoother and more refined than the Edel 800 AVS I was running which I have dialed in well . Cliffs I bolter on and Gone !!..Pulls like a Bull and hoping to gets a few more miles HAHAHAHAHA...It rides great to with the suspension done also Smooth but firm . Billz428 cardomian has my full listing .

Later William
  3. Ben T.
    07-14-2013 11:49 AM
    Ben T.
    Bill , I was just checking out your T/A and engine combo ! Nice ! I have a 428 I just got from a fellow forum member and have been doing a lot of reading engine combo's ! looks like you have a good one there . Do you have dyno on it yet ? What CR is it and are you running pump gas ?