Conversation Between TedRamAirII and 38932
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. TedRamAirII
    10-06-2014 02:08 PM
    TedRamAirII
    Thank You. When I bought the car it was a dark blue, almost black. A good friend at the time had a Butternut Yellow 67 RS Camaro and I liked the color so thought I would copy it. I was taking off the blue and it was yellow underneath. The paint code is Y-Y so that was even better. It had 4 wheel drums and I added front disc form a 69 Camaro, I need to get the correct booster and master cyl. I want it as original as possible. There always little things it needs. I had it apart 25 years ago, and never want to do that again. You always find things you wish had done different, and I'm smarter now than I was then. ; ) Ted
  2. 38932
    10-06-2014 06:13 AM
    I saw your car at Silver Springs Saturday. Love the color and stock, original look. I live in St. Pete, been restoring Pontiacs for 20 years. You are correct, these cars do not get the recognition. If you do consider selling I would be interested. Thanks, Tony 727-421-0014.