Conversation Between "QUICK-SILVER" and marksrods
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. marksrods
    01-22-2009 10:05 PM
    marksrods
    Thanks, I knew some of the Info. I was wondering I have heard that the WO stamp was supose to be under the side cover and on top of the main case? Also do you know if the tag number 3978766WO is right for this? As far as the vin I thought that it should be on the side of the main case on the stamp pad by the date code, I have seen them next to the date code or below the date code, I didn't think ether was wrong. But someone left a post on my thread about the trans, that he thought many of the Fremont Cali. cars didn't have vin's on the trans. So I am more confused then ever, lol Can you help me? Someone told me to get the red book as well, that it had casting numbers? I hope I am not asking to much, Thanks, Mark.
  2. marksrods
    01-18-2009 05:03 PM
    marksrods
    Hi, I wondered if you could help me. I have a real 71GTO Judge, I am trying to find out if everything is Original, mainly the trans right now. I am not sure about the codes and where the vin code should be for the M-22, I see the doc's say WO and I hear it is stamped, but I have some people say the vin is on the right side and some say the top. I haven't looked yet but I would like to know so I know what I am looking for. Thanks. Mark