Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Torment
Forum: Pontiac - Race 02-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 436
Posted By Cliff R
Pick a hydraulic roller close to what you would a...

Pick a hydraulic roller close to what you would a flat hydraulic cam. The static compression ratio, converter stall, rear gearing and tire diameter should guide the cam choice. If you plan on...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 01-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,256
Posted By screamingchief
You know,it all seems so easy and intuitive...

You know,it all seems so easy and intuitive right,and I agree for many of us it is.

But this is like the no. 1 thing I find wrong in cars I've worked on -or- core motors I've torn apart.

Yes...
Forum: Pontiac - Boost 01-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 3,363
Posted By Stan Weiss
In an engine doesn't the nitrogen act as a...

In an engine doesn't the nitrogen act as a working fluid and help?

Stan
Forum: Pontiac - Race 12-29-2013, 09:18 PM
Replies: 615
Views: 43,103
Posted By Travis Q
Eric, I fully agree when you're bracket racing,...

Eric, I fully agree when you're bracket racing, doing booked in shows, or match racing.

When you're heads up racing, it sure does become hard to justify the "cool factor" of running a Pontiac...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 11-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 7,492
Posted By mgarblik
It is clear to me that Mr. Marcella is an engine...

It is clear to me that Mr. Marcella is an engine guy, and a damn good one. Not necessarily a "Pontiac Nut" like many on this board, myself included. Personally, I much prefer not cross branding...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5