Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: beertracker
Forum: THE LOBBY 01-17-2024, 10:47 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,956
Posted By beertracker
I had a problem with accident coverage with USAA....

I had a problem with accident coverage with USAA. I filed a complaint with: https://www.tdi.texas.gov/consumer/auto-insurance-complaint.html After a few days USAA came around to my way of...
Forum: THE LOBBY 10-23-2022, 11:18 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,751
Posted By beertracker
Best wishes post op. Hang in there.

Best wishes post op. Hang in there.
Forum: THE LOBBY 10-19-2019, 10:05 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,560
Posted By beertracker
I don't like the thumbs up or down. Making it...

I don't like the thumbs up or down. Making it more like Facebook is counter productive. Everything Facebook does is not good and should not be copied: tread gently when it comes to intellectual...
Forum: THE LOBBY 10-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,838
Posted By beertracker
If this isn't a political topic I don't know what...

If this isn't a political topic I don't know what is! This is sensitive topic to the millions out of work people in the private sector who have no pay check or hopes of getting one. I can tell ya...
Forum: Members Helping Members 09-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 495
Posted By beertracker
Moderator Help

I ask you to delete my account. I do not wish to be a part of this community. I hope I do not have to resort to profanity or personal attacks to have my account deleted. I will not sign up under a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5