Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Big Mike
Forum: Pontiac - Street 02-16-2014, 12:11 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,251
Posted By Big Mike
If that flywheel is stock, I'd replace it with an...

If that flywheel is stock, I'd replace it with an aftermarket steel or aluminum flywheel. Sounds like you are making enough HP to make that stock cast iron flywheel come apart at an inopportune time....
Forum: THE LOBBY 01-21-2014, 08:34 PM
Replies: 10,202
Views: 1,712,951
Posted By Big Mike
I must have missed that day in school where you...

I must have missed that day in school where you could ask such crazy prices for what only be scrap metal. I don't think there in anything short of an emblem that would still be serviceable left one...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 01-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,763
Posted By Big Mike
Those are leaking pretty heavily. Not sure a...

Those are leaking pretty heavily. Not sure a re-torque will fix it. I wonder if the head bolts are bottomed out and keeping the gaskets from sealing. I'd have to agree with an earlier post. Heads...
Forum: THE LOBBY 12-13-2013, 09:17 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 369
Posted By Big Mike
Never allow free driver update services. They...

Never allow free driver update services. They are a pipeline for malware, browser highjackers and the like. Best thing to do if you are having problems with a particular device is to go to the...
Forum: THE LOBBY 11-26-2013, 11:39 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 775
Posted By Big Mike
I hate crowds for starters. If I need an item, I...

I hate crowds for starters. If I need an item, I go and purchase it when I need it. I don't wait for super sales, black Friday or telemarketers to supply me what I need. I never could figure out...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5