Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Txbobcat
Forum: THE LOBBY 02-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,389
Posted By Greg Reid
Feel like giving up 'cause it's 'just too hard'?

Check this guy out for inspiration...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-BephrXDwY
Forum: THE LOBBY 02-11-2014, 08:35 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 891
Posted By Bob Dillon
Arrow I respectfully disagree. I think every swinging...

I respectfully disagree. I think every swinging dick who mounted up and charged in to rescue a military brother was a hero.

My late, lamented buddy Col. Mike Gilroy commented on these type of...
Forum: THE LOBBY 02-04-2014, 03:44 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 886
Posted By 02Hawk
When he was in school he should have took a...

When he was in school he should have took a course in Personal Finance and Credit Scores

but then, they offer no such courses and instead teach crap that has not bearing on rela life...Good luck...
Forum: THE LOBBY 01-26-2014, 04:52 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,009
Posted By lilabner
Very good movie, and I have the utmost respect...

Very good movie, and I have the utmost respect for Marcus and the special op guys. I love the SEALS and have friends that were SEALS. I think this movie tells their story well, but not as well as...
Forum: THE LOBBY 01-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,026
Posted By 1beautifuldaughter
Was a regular bi level with two car garage,, The...

Was a regular bi level with two car garage,, The third one back with white caddy is the third one added with a bedroom above it. This was ten years ago when I built it.
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-15-2013, 07:18 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,916
Posted By pressgod1

safety should be at top of the list....fix the brakes first or that smoke will be the least of your worries...agree tho about the seals.
Forum: THE LOBBY 12-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 656
Posted By nytrainer
Mark, Pete passed in July. I posted this now as...

Mark,
Pete passed in July. I posted this now as a memoriam to him. Thought we might get a thread going to honor those Py'ers who have passed on and maybe remind or announce to those who may have...
Forum: THE LOBBY 12-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Replies: 186
Views: 14,479
Posted By MPKind
I know what you mean about not living during the...

I know what you mean about not living during the "glory days". It's fun to hear about the cars and the long extinct dragstrips, but as time goes by these "baby boomer" era car guys are decreasing in...
Forum: The Body Shop TECH 12-01-2013, 09:12 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 714
Posted By DOC
Weatherstrip Adhesive Vid

Just watched this video and it reminded me how long I was using 3m Weatherstrip adhesive the wrong way. Just up until this last year I was wrong. I now use an acid brush vice a tongue depressor but...
Forum: THE LOBBY 11-14-2013, 09:21 AM
Replies: 186
Views: 14,479
Posted By Deadhead
For me, this is the problem. Stipulating that...

For me, this is the problem. Stipulating that there must be politics involved and that there are "people above you in rank". That is not the case. This is not a military organization. We are not...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10