PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   National Events (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=524)
-   -   2017 AMES PERFORMANCE Nationals August 4, 5, 6, 2017...we hope to see you there! (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=804166)

Dave M 08-09-2017 04:52 PM

Despite the weather not being ideal, we had a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barrierblue66 08-10-2017 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ONEFASTLEMANS (Post 5771540)
After almost going 1 on 4 over some idiots over parking and getting burned on Sunday because some cry baby somehow getting a rerun because he got killed on the tree after 15 plus years , I'm never going there again , what was once a good time and a nice event it's turned into a zoo and if you cry enough you
Get whatever you want even though you lost

Saw that race, we were like WTH?

Shift'n Gears 08-11-2017 12:56 PM

Ames Nationals

I've been going for over 15 years now. Last several years I have been taking my son and camping over night. He absolutely loves it. Between taking a car to the show, getting to watch the racing, and the camping(oh and the 1 pound of ice cream) we always have a great weekend . Every year he wants to help more and more with the car and this year I let him do the exterior paint while I did the interior and Wheels. Our teamwork was rewarded with a 3rd place for our 73 TA in the stock class. We will be going back for sure. It is one of the best shows we go to by far! :)

68pongto 08-11-2017 04:37 PM

I went for the first time this year. I had a great time, I think I have convinced a few of my Pontiac buddies here in St. Louis to go next year!

The Boss 08-12-2017 08:31 AM

Scott, I can't believe you waited that long!

64CatalinaVentura 08-12-2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift'n Gears (Post 5773086)
I've been going for over 15 years now. Last several years I have been taking my son and camping over night. He absolutely loves it. Between taking a car to the show, getting to watch the racing, and the camping(oh and the 1 pound of ice cream) we always have a great weekend . Every year he wants to help more and more with the car and this year I let him do the exterior paint while I did the interior and Wheels. Our teamwork was rewarded with a 3rd place for our 73 TA in the stock class. We will be going back for sure. It is one of the best shows we go to by far! :)

And even better is you're passing on the hobby and a love of Pontiacs to another generation! Well done!

Old Goat Racer 09-02-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Goat Racer (Post 5771841)
Who would I contact to see if any are left ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Goat Racer (Post 5771349)
Did they run out of dash plaques ? We didn't get any ??

Just want to say THANKS to Goatmanmitch and Comanchefirebird for sending me their dash plaques. :clap2: :thumbup: