PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   2004-06 GTOs FOR SALE/WANTED (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   1000 hp twin turbo rocketship GTO '04 w/'06 looks (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643228)

dhauser 08-31-2010 10:50 AM

1000 hp twin turbo rocketship GTO '04 w/'06 looks

5 Attachment(s)
I have an incredible GTO for sale. Has many tens of thousands in mods alone. All pro-built using only the best of the best in parts and engineering. Running two rear-mounted T-60 ball bearing turbos, plus an indestructible Hughes Performance pro-mod transmission. Chrome moly full cage with full interior and AC still hooked up. Quicksilver with graphite leather. 11k original miles. '06 headlights, rear fascia, and custom one-off billet grille. Too many other mods to mention. 750 hp @ 9lbs boost, 855 hp @14 lbs, and over 1000 hp @ 25lbs boost (race trim only). CAR LOOKS STOCK FROM THE OUTSIDE.

This is the ultimate Pontiac sleeper. Will crush any factory vehicle you come across and almost everything else otherwise. More details, pics, vids available. Serious only, please. Price has been lowered from $32,500 to $29,000 to $25,000, and that is rock bottom firm, so don't even ask! This car would cost you WAY more than $50k to build now with the work that's been done here. Has run sub-10 sec quarter with lesser T-50 turbos. Will be well into the 9s with race gas and boost.

Streetable and docile until you hit it, then watch the hell out!

Doug
913-461-4890

HUMBLER 08-31-2010 01:35 PM

Love that you kept it stock on the outside, good luck!

ponjohn 08-31-2010 08:35 PM

WOW, what is the fuel economy?...curious.

Good luck.

gregsgtos2 08-31-2010 09:48 PM

Any mods to the rear end? Looks like factory stock tires.

RR67GTO 09-01-2010 03:07 AM

PM sent. Thanks

dhauser 01-26-2011 07:09 PM

Sorry I haven't tended this thread as I should have. About the rear end, it has over $3000 in upgraded hardware to handle all the power. Suspension has mods as well. Car is running stock rubber and wheels for street use, but obviously needs slicks to run on the track.

Car is still for sale. Only 11k original miles, with '06 looks and as close to an unbreakable build as you can get.

I've consigned it to the Mecum Kansas City auction, where it will have to bring about $28k to offset all the fees they charge, unless they drop most of them, which they are sometimes known to do.

Price has been greatly reduced from original asking price. Just can't go lower than $25k, sorry. You couldn't do just the mods on this car for that anymore. Extremely well-built in every aspect. Low miles, nice nice paint, straight as an arrow. Come and get it.

BONUS INCENTIVE: If car is bought before Valentine's Day, I will pay for half of your enclosed transport cost. After 2/14, you're on your own.