PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pacific (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=528)
-   -   20th Annual Pontiac, Olds, Buick, Cadillac Show - May 5, 2018 - Clovis, CA (Saturday) (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=816055)

will slow gto 03-14-2018 11:35 PM

20th Annual Pontiac, Olds, Buick, Cadillac Show - May 5, 2018 - Clovis, CA (Saturday)

Pontiacs of Central California is putting on their annual car show (20th!) at Bicentennial Park in Clovis, CA (near Fresno). I think this is about the 3rd or 4th year that the show has taken place in the new location in Clovis, which is a great location. This annual show was previously held for many years a few miles north in Madera. They get some nice Oldsmobiles and Buicks every year but this is predominantly a Pontiac show. More details in the links. Hope Pontiac enthusiasts from Northern and Southern California will converge on Clovis the weekend of May 5th!

http://pontiacsofcentralcalifornia.org/

http://www.pontiacsofcentralcaliforn...ccwebflyer.pdf

wheelspin 03-23-2018 01:34 AM

We are going...

1 Attachment(s)
Sharren and I really enjoy this show and have attended for many years when it was held in the Madera city park. This will be our second show in the new Clovis location and we look forward to another great show :cool:. Since we handed off the GTO and the TA to our sons we will be driving our (new to us) '65 Buick Sport Wagon for the second year. Stop by and say HI!

Hikin Mike 04-25-2018 01:30 AM

A bit late, but just sent the registration today. Look for the yellow 69 Firebird or if I'm walking, I'm carrying a cane and most likely a camera too.

Hikin Mike 05-08-2018 03:53 PM

Nice to put a face to a username. My car had to be towed after the show and when I went to upload the pictures, my Modem/WiFi card took a dump. Will get the pics downloaded when I get the computer back. Using my daughter's laptop while she's in school.

will slow gto 05-08-2018 05:53 PM

Sorry to hear that Mike. Hopefully you weren't on one of those middle of nowhere stretches of 99... Breakdown aside, it was very nice to meet you and I'm glad you were able to come down for the show.

Gastiresandoil 05-08-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hikin Mike (Post 5879596)
Nice to put a face to a username. My car had to be towed after the show and when I went to upload the pictures, my Modem/WiFi card took a dump. Will get the pics downloaded when I get the computer back. Using my daughter's laptop while she's in school.

I'm surprised to hear that, we never saw you on the side of the road as we made it back up 99. Hope all is alright with the car.

Anyhow, it was nice to meet yourself, Will, and a few others at the show.

Hikin Mike 05-08-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will slow gto (Post 5879624)
Sorry to hear that Mike. Hopefully you weren't on one of those middle of nowhere stretches of 99... Breakdown aside, it was very nice to meet you and I'm glad you were able to come down for the show.

Thankfully I was still in town. I ended up going 168 EAST (meant to go West) thankfully stopped before I hit the highway, so I walked about 50 yards to O'Reillys and phoned a tow truck and my wife.

Had a great time and it was nice to meet you!

Hikin Mike 05-08-2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gastiresandoil (Post 5879627)
I'm surprised to hear that, we never saw you on the side of the road as we made it back up 99. Hope all is alright with the car.

Somehow I took 168 East instead of West, so that's why you never saw me. Stopped the car before entering 168.

It was great to meet you and your son too and will upload the photos when my computer is working again.

will slow gto 05-09-2018 11:21 AM

Nice meeting you and your son too, Greg. You should have pulled in a 'long-haul' award along with that 2nd place finish for your super nice '68!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gastiresandoil (Post 5879627)

Gastiresandoil 05-09-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will slow gto (Post 5879862)
Nice meeting you and your son too, Greg. You should have pulled in a 'long-haul' award along with that 2nd place finish for your super nice '68!

Nice to have met you and seen you car. Showed me a few things I had yet to see on a 69 before.

As far as we may have come, we couldn't have pulled a long haul award if they had them. There were a few of the Olds that had come from the LA/SD area and I think that's a bit further traveled than we did. Take care and hope to see you at a future show or two.