PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=470)
-   -   Trying to reunite some WW blocks (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=842064)

sellingpontiacparts 07-02-2020 02:51 PM

Trying to reunite some WW blocks

Hello. We have three WW blocks that if possible would be great to reunite with the cars. Also have two 69 RAIV cars looking for their blocks too. Plus, a member on here is looking for one of the WWs as well. Should you find this message and be looking for the block or have one in your possession and looking for the cars, let me know! I’d be happy to exchange the last few digits of a vin and check them against what we have. I’d prefer not to list the VINs openly so only the last couple will be exchanged unless we get a possible match.

Thanks

sellingpontiacparts 07-02-2020 03:26 PM

I should note. These are 69 blocks.

BB69judge 08-24-2020 06:14 PM

My buddy has a 69 barn find Judge RAIV, but missing the motor. The last four of his VIN are 6858. ANY LUCK??

Thanks, Bruce

69 RA GTO 08-28-2020 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sellingpontiacparts (Post 6157127)
Hello. We have three WW blocks that if possible would be great to reunite with the cars. Also have two 69 RAIV cars looking for their blocks too. Plus, a member on here is looking for one of the WWs as well. Should you find this message and be looking for the block or have one in your possession and looking for the cars, let me know! I’d be happy to exchange the last few digits of a vin and check them against what we have. I’d prefer not to list the VINs openly so only the last couple will be exchanged unless we get a possible match.

Thanks

I run a 69 Judge and Ram Air car registry and have several people looking for engines, as well as a couple engines that are looking for cars. PM me a number and we should talk and see if we can match up anything which would be cool.

Thanks,
Tim

BB69judge 08-31-2020 10:08 AM

ww block

Hi Tim,

Please call me at (951) 961-3396.

Thanks,
Bruce

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69 RA GTO (Post 6173475)
I run a 69 Judge and Ram Air car registry and have several people looking for engines, as well as a couple engines that are looking for cars. PM me a number and we should talk and see if we can match up anything which would be cool.

Thanks,
Tim

BB69judge 09-11-2020 09:21 AM

Let’s talk

Tim,

Call me at +19519613396 so can talk about 69 WW blocks and you Judge registry

Thanks,
Bruce

Quote:

Originally Posted by sellingpontiacparts (Post 6157127)

Thanks

BB69judge 11-12-2020 11:01 AM

Ww blocks and Judge registry

Tim,

Please call me at (951) 961-3396.

Thanks,
Bruce

Bermuda Blue 11-18-2020 11:56 AM

PM sent

blk70gto 10-23-2023 08:35 PM

Xp

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69 RA GTO (Post 6173475)

Thanks,
Tim

I am looking for either a nineteen sixty nine or nineteen sixty nine or nineteen seventy rebuildable x p block