PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   69-71 Judges only TECH (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=434)
-   -   The Junky Judge! (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=835454)

Musclecarpilot 11-06-2019 08:53 PM

The Junky Judge!

Hey Folks,

Long time lurker and a few posts here and there, but that’s all about to change with my new addition which I’ve nicknamed the Junky Judge!:eek: I frequent mostly over on another site (yenko.net) and know a few of those members are here, so they’ll know me and my handiwork. My username over there is A12pilot. More on the Junkernaut!:burnout:

It’s a 69, CR, Black interior, RAIIII, 4spd, 3.55 HD Safe-T-Track, Redlines, console, Rear Defroster and Rear Speaker, PS/PDB. 2-26-69 date, Baltimore built and shipped to Oshawa. From what I see, it’s in the registry right below a fellow Canadian delivered car that was a Pattern car, so although identical to one, mine isn’t one. Neat though! It’s numbers matching on the engine, transmission and original rear end.

I should get it later this month and I’ll start into the restoration. I do concourse style work with all that overspray and markings that we all go crazy for (got Gold at MCACN two years ago with my A12 Super Bee) and I do all the work myself, so it’ll be entertaining to watch!:pound:

Pics soon, but wanted to get the thread going so I can start asking questions and such. I do have the PHS on it as well and will post up later.

Thanks guys!

Cheers:beerchug:
Dave

69RamAirIIIJudge 11-06-2019 09:41 PM

Yes keep us posted, and pics!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

6804gto 11-06-2019 10:14 PM

Sounds like a nice project. Looking forward to seeing the progress once you start the restoration

starlightblack 11-07-2019 09:24 AM

"so it’ll be entertaining to watch!"

an understatement...LOL. Get 'er done Dave!

Keith Seymore 11-07-2019 11:36 AM

Welcome aboard -

K

MorphWS6 11-07-2019 12:50 PM

:thumbup:

unruhjonny 11-07-2019 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musclecarpilot (Post 6079258)

I should get it later this month and I’ll start into the restoration. I do concourse style work with all that overspray and markings that we all go crazy for (got Gold at MCACN two years ago with my A12 Super Bee) and I do all the work myself, so it’ll be entertaining to watch!:pound:

Subscribed!!

If it was a Canadian car, you can also get the Vintage Vehicles packet... incase you didn't know.

Congrats on the purchase, and the impending fun!!

MorphWS6 11-07-2019 01:30 PM

I highly recommend that everyone subscribe to this thread. Dave does great at documenting his progress along the way and he's a hoot too. This will be a fun one to watch.

Tenney 11-07-2019 02:08 PM

Cool - looking forward!!

Gordon Church 11-09-2019 12:47 PM

looks like the deal fell through....according to whats posted on the Supercar forum

unruhjonny 11-09-2019 01:19 PM

oh bummer

Musclecarpilot 11-10-2019 09:25 AM

Thanks guys, yes, it fell through, unfortunately. It was a circumstance type thing, which really stinks. Welp, the hunt goes on.....again!! Stay tuned. I’ll find one eventually!

Cheers
Dave