PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   70-73 Firebird & TA TECH (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=437)
-   -   Super Duty Forum: (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471844)

Brewster 03-18-2006 10:31 PM

Super Duty Forum:

Yeap, I think its time to get a SD forum going like the Judge v/s GTO.
There is enough conversation on these cars to justify it, and would be nice for reference too.
Just a thought,
Brewster

74 SD455 Formula 03-18-2006 11:18 PM

Brewster where in Wisconsin do you live???? I dont see many SD car's around here.As a matter of fact in Milwaukee/Waukesha area I know of 4 including mine.

Brewster 03-18-2006 11:23 PM

Im north of Green Bay an hour, up by Wausaukee.
I hope to come down for a show or two this year. Don Miller over by Madison, and something else.
Are you the owner of that yellow sd formula car from Duffys ? and what about the SD forum thing ?

SD73 03-19-2006 01:52 AM

Count me in. But if there's any exclusive membership fees I'll write a rubbery check!

74 SD455 Formula 03-19-2006 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brewster
Im north of Green Bay an hour, up by Wausaukee.
I hope to come down for a show or two this year. Don Miller over by Madison, and something else.
Are you the owner of that yellow sd formula car from Duffys ? and what about the SD forum thing ?

Brewster I am the owner of that Yellow Formula.And I too will be at the Don Miller show ( Weather permitting ).Looking forward to seeing you.As for the forum I'm all for it,just let me know.

Brewster 03-19-2006 12:00 PM

Yeap, I had an interest on that one. Sweet ride. I was ready to fly down for a closer look, when I found out it was gone be a fellow that worked their, and had just quit.
Never been to the Don Miller show how are the cars parked ? Pontiac dealer, shopping mall,.. ? and when is it ?

74 SD455 Formula 03-19-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brewster
Yeap, I had an interest on that one. Sweet ride. I was ready to fly down for a closer look, when I found out it was gone be a fellow that worked their, and had just quit.
Never been to the Don Miller show how are the cars parked ? Pontiac dealer, shopping mall,.. ? and when is it ?

Brewster,
The show itself isnt too bad.The cars are sectioned off by class with plenty of room.It is at a dealer ship and the interesting thing is that Don Miller also has a Mopar Dealer ship on the same lot and yes you would guess right if you were to ask if there is a Mopar/AMC show going on at the same time.They are seperate from us of coarse on a different lot,but none the less they are there.The show itself is around the first or second Sunday of June.Tell your friends with Pontiac's to come they'll have a good time.

165th 03-21-2006 11:06 PM

Hey Brewster, this SD Newbie would greatly appreciate a dedicated Forum. If we get our own Forum however, that'll do it, I'll just have to change my handle. Since I don't own the 165th TA anymore, and have dropped from owning one of 697 to one of 252, I'll have to get creative when changing my handle.

I'm officially accepting ideas!
Greg.

Larry Navarro 03-22-2006 10:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice idea!
I'll change my handle to "1 of 1 of 180" .

Brewster 03-25-2006 11:35 AM

Hello, I sent on a request this morning to have our own forum and will post their reply.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Brewster

greyno3 03-25-2006 11:49 AM

Maby there should also be a separate 69 GP/J 428 forum. And a separate 10th Ann. and a 73-75 Grand Am and a 77 Can Am and a Astre Formula and a 2+2 and a 73 GTO and a.............. Can't anyone be satisfied that this site exits?

pmdclassics 03-25-2006 03:10 PM

BABES and Pontiac

I would like to see a forum with strickly BABES and Pontiacs!! Just go to the Lobby and see how many hits the "HOTTEST DUDE OR CHICK" Posting is up to!! Its a record on this site for sure

Brewster 03-25-2006 03:55 PM

Yeap, I was waiting for someone to run on, and figured it would be a Yacker. Make that two, Yackers.

superdutybob 03-25-2006 04:17 PM

You tell em Cheesehead.

I for one would be in support of whatever decision these forums make concerning this topic. How's that for "middle of the road"?

Brewster 03-25-2006 08:19 PM

Yeap, I know what I'm sending you for Christmas.
Is that motor coming along ? post a couple pictures of the progress.
Later Bob,
Brewster

sd4me 03-28-2006 11:16 PM

Think its a great idea. Just chiming in after a year off line. Got my wheels back and could use input from other SD fanatics.

Brewster 03-29-2006 08:10 AM

No reply from my PM to PY staff ? maybe I should post this so the 74 reads can voice an opinion ?
Hey, sd4me. What kinda a wheels, and how come you where off a year ?

sd4me 03-29-2006 09:50 AM

Brewster, been too involved with work, kids and the resto. Been lurking on the browse side of the forums though. Running a 73 cameo white auto. Full subframe off resto. Right now tweaking the passenger front spoiler, been through two of them for the right fit, welting fit/finish is driving me nuts!

SD73 03-29-2006 02:52 PM

Sound like a nice car SD4ME. It also sounds like my sister car. Mine is the same color and tranny with a deluxe black interior and no ac.

sd4me 03-29-2006 08:59 PM

Hey, I'm lovin this thread. Its great to see so many interested enthusiast involved with the SD. SD73, like the black interior for sure, mine is white. Shows all the minor blemishes though...I'm running factory a/c, locks, windows, cruise, tilt and rear console/defog. All works, but blew the clutch on the a/c a few days ago on the highway, on the second rip.