View Single Post
Old 02-09-2003, 11:46 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

thanks john, i use your site all the time! i just didn't find that info.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by grandville455:
I might be interested in a pair of 6x's especially if there the 4's

Grandville455<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'll look around and see what we have, but i'll have to talk rodney into selling any of the heads. it's his stock pile and for some reason he thinks hum or his kids will be able to run all these heads at some time. he did give me one 455 and a set of #62's for helping clean up around the shop when i was 17. he wanted one of us guys that was hanging around the shop to run a pontiac, and i was the only one who was poor enough and willing enough to give pontiacs a shot, everyone else was building sbc's. funny thing is my pontiac has out peformed all of them chevys! now i'm working at the shop instead of just hanging out and i have a chance to kinda dig around and look. we have a old buick regal wagon full of heads and timing covers and valley pans just random pontiac parts. rodney at one time was buying all the heads at the wrecking yard for scrap weight. he got one set of ho's at the time, if i remeber right but has sold them.

anyway sorry for the big long post not really on topic

i'll ask him monday, and see what we have.

http://home.earthlink.net/~saawatson/ my 1983 trans am. PONTIAC POWERED