View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

[QUOTE=cjwilson99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by red70goat

There will be a 2007 GTO.
Time will tell. Given the failure of the 04/05 and the Mitsubishi inspired renderings of the 08 I doubt we'll see an 07. If there is one it will be an option to another model such as the G6 or something really spiffy like that. It's too bad, I think this car could have been a success had it been named something other than a GTO. I actually saw a torrid red 04 the other day. It sounded good and actually didn't look that bad rumbling along 13th East through Sandy / Draper...The owner obviously knew enough to keep it clean and subtle: Plenty of tire, no p-diddy wheel treatment or geeky autorice package...it just didn't look like a GTO. I've seen 4 in this town: Red, Silver, Black and Yellow. I think they look best in red or black. Silver is just too generic and in yellow given the bulbous exterior of this car, it looks a giant beach ball. If some fatter meats could be tucked under the rear fenderwells, as in a pro-street look, the back end would look really bitc*in' sans spoiler. Hell, I might even buy one then.

Last edited by red70goat; 08-05-2005 at 11:44 PM.