View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 09:02 PM

Hey guys,

I'm a regular posted over at the TAC forum but usually just browse here. I have been watching your thread about ron's headers. I was one of the people who recieved headers on the original run. I got them in may or so but my block is a 68 and my car is a 71 so I have the adapter kit and my engine setts slightly to the passenger side and the header was right up against the frame rail. I talked with him about possible cures and nothing worked , so he told me to send the header back and he would make some adjustments and to the pipe that is having the clearance issues. So anyway, longstory short I have been working with him to find a pattern that fits cars with adapter kits as well as regualar correct 70's block. about a month ago he sent me a pattern to try and I couldn't even get it in place. Last weekend , on the 16th he made a trip to my house with a pattern that he had hopes of doing the trick. We slid the mocked up header into place and it fit like a glove . So, anyway I just wanted to let everybody here know that he is working very hard to get these parts out to us who have already paid and he has the pattern he needs and we should be seeing a finished product very soon.

later,

Craig H