View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The greed and corruption drive the auction (reality TV at its best). Doesn't take much to look at the people who run it, and the people who hype it. The owners look like "snake-oil" sellers with the slick hair and sunglasses, and the auctioneers and bidder asst look like cleaned up "carny workers". It is under the "big top" and a travelling show circus. (Big Egos like Trump wannabees)

Same cars year after year, and the people in bed with them are making money too. The stage was full of shady characters (the guy who wore the number 4 shirt for two days), and some of the bidders looked more like mafia than car guys some were not even visible. (saw many instances were the bidders looked around trying to see who they were bidding against) Ghost or shill bidding whatever you want to call it.

JMO and I enjoyed watching it too. Where else can I see a reality show on cars and the Sapranos all in one! I hope the FBI and the IRS was watching to see the sequel "Inside the Cell Block". I would watch that too!