Thread: A/c ?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 08:23 PM

Well it is blowing cold now, but I found another problem, well really 2 problems. The duct system needs to be resealed, it is leaking in several places and the new blower will only blow on hi. So it is blowing fine it is just blowing alot behind the dash instead of only out of the vents. I am going to seal it all up tomorrow. My other problem is when it is 102 outside the car runs too warm, up to 230 degrees at a stop light, around 215 while driving. We started adjusting the timing and the temps were coming down, but we ran out of time Friday evening, we are going to start again on it tomorrow.
Have any of you ever added an electric fan in conjunction with the regular fan on the car? Or should I go ahead and bite the bullet and order the Aluminum radiator with the 2 fans that it comes with? I have a 4 row radiator and it was just recored.
Also will a new resistor fix the blower only blowing on high? I have one coming.
I want to thank you all for helping me with this, your advise has been outstanding.
Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by TxGoats; 08-13-2007 at 08:13 AM.