View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:55 PM

Default 9 lives?

Sounds like your brother has used up most of his 9 lives. Amazing that some get trough life and survive hard rock and heavy metal (and music too (picture some amazingly appropriate smiley here))

My respnse story comes from being at Waterford Kettering High School (named after Boss Kett.... GM' Icon) and located within 10 miles of the Pontiac MI Assembly Complex. In 63-65 while I was there an amazing number of 16-20 year olds bought cars they could not afford then and cant afford now either. Yes, during that time. the lot had a bunch of 64 + 65 GTO's that they liked to take on Bender Street, a residential street that was (not any longer!!!!!!!!!) the primary entrance to Kettering High and burn rubber to entertain the Bender residents.

It was not until many years later that I learned that the class of 65 never learned. When I looked at my 25th reunion program, I commented about the very large number of deceased alumni. I was told that many of the deaths occurred at the tenth reunion because my classmates got drunk and went out racing.

Back then and tonight all I can say is: Damn Them!!!!! How dare they do that to their families?

I feel for them and their survivors but WHY did they do it?

more soon when I calm down

Regards
CD175