View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to Ponchofan Send a message via Yahoo to Ponchofan

Congrats on the new ride, miltmilton. Though I don't own one, I know how nice the G8s really are, especially the GXPs with the greater power and handling abilities. If the GXP was out when I got my SRT8 Charger, I might have gone that direction. I can't even think of a reason won't enjoy every mile you put on in that car, for a long time to come. Are you planning on any mods? An air intake, cat-back exhaust and a custom tune are worth a great deal of power for any G8 GT, or GXP. I don't know if you guys are familiar with the www.G8Board.com website, but there's lots of great info there. By any chance, have any of you G8 guys driven a Charger R/T, or SRT8? I love getting honest feedback regarding the comparison. I've toyed with the idea of trading the SRT8 for a GXP, especially because of the 6-speed stick option. But, I'm still a bit more partial to the looks of the SRT8 Charger. Like you, miltmilton, I think about whether to keep the miles, off, or on the car (6300 miles currently). I'm about to pick up a '93 Bonnieville for a diver. But, I don't think I'll be able to keep from driving my Charger regularly.... Unless, of course, I'm in the GTO. lol
'72 Quazel Gold GTO, '70 Polar White GTO (RAIII), '77 SE, '78, '80 WS6 Turbo, Trans Ams, '72 Grand Prix SJ. All Gone...