View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHarper View Post
Interesting news, I hadnt seen that (Collector value down the road)

Let me ask you a few more questions, please;

If I found a car in dealer inventory is it better to call that dealer direct or go through one in your area you might have a realationship with?

Let them handle the dealer transfer and shipping, all that, vrs. going direct to out of state dealer?

I wonder if they would get tight thinking I wanted one real bad, so they might hold firm on the price?

Do you think there is any greater discount to squeeze out of them if local and big dealer, realationship established, multi make dealer?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff
Jeff:

Sorry - Just got around to checking in and saw your post. I would definitely deal directly with the out of state dealer wherever you can find one with a car in stock. At this late stage, the color selection and transmission options will be limited. Most dealers with one on the lot will not do a dealer trade and may even be asking something more than MSRP. So, if you find one that is at MSRP less current rebates, you should jump on it.

Here is a link to a thread over on the G8 board on the subject of how many GXPs are left. Long read but it will give you a pretty good idea what guys are finding out there now.

http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18766

Good luck with your search!

BJ