View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Holmberg View Post
The issue I have is if the scammer didn't follow thru with sending the product, and you pay the Ebay seller bill could you also become responsible for that as well?
Don't know, never though of that.

I am not intending on paying his bill, that is why I am getting a lawyer to plead my case. I have 4 chat sessions, with EBAY, printed out and on it EBAY is stating that the account was a fraudulent, has been closed. I believe that is enough evidence right there to clear of any accusations that have been made against me earlier.

Plus I have one phone call into them, talked to a live person and have her name written down, and EBAY should have recorded the call. The lady I talked to on the phone stated that the fraudulent account was closed, they would clear my issue of owing money and notify the collection agency. Plus she also stated that I would get emails to notify me of what EBAY did as far as fixing the problem.

I never received any emails or notifications of any kind, and the recent phone calls from I.C. Systems collections agency proves that EBAY did nothing to resolve the issue from over one month ago.

So no I am not paying the bill just to clear my name. There is a principle here that needs to be presented to EBAY and I.C. Systems, that I was a victim and matters were not dealt with in a proper, professional matter, not to mention my credit report could be scared by this little incidence, which is another thing I will have to straighten out on my own.

Mark

1965 GTO: 467 (Built By Dan Willever), 400 Block, Eagle 4.25 Stroke, Eagle 6.8 Rods, BRC Pistons, Custom Grind Hydraulic Roller Cam, Edelbrock 72cc Heads Ported, HS Rockers, Doug's Headers, Edelbrock Victor 4150, QTF 850 Carb, TCI Flex plate, AutoGear M22 4 Speed, SPEC Clutch and Pressure Plate, 12 Bolt 3:73 Posi.