View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 07:42 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Yes you have .

interesting fact i found out, short story - I did research on this car and searching who owned it and the history. This car was a one owner car until the 90's. After much research it turned out kinda funny, come to find out the guy who bought the car from the original owners has been a client of mine which whom i'm restoring a 70 T/A for...unbelievable !! So i call him and he was very excited to hear it has re-surfaced and that the car is with me.

He told me when he found the car in california from the original owners that the shaker had a "455" decal. the owners swore this is how they bought the car from the dealer. This is how the car was advertised for sale by the owners, as a 455 T/A for sale. After he did his homework when viewing the car it was a ram IV T/A !! As stated, for the most part this car appears to be untouched and appears the engine has never been out of the car. The only major thing i see is one re-paint. Off the top of my head i noticed the front intake bolts are not the studded ones, i'm assuming changed for some reason ?? Or as we all know pontiac did goofy stuff that we all thought should be another way.

Once i get more into the car we will see !!