View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:03 AM
formerly Steved400

Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Hoog

Don of course you couldn't have known who it was in real life; and maybe you still don't, that is why it was so funny.

I can't blame you for not back reading the link in post #2 because I certainly don't do that all the time myself; not that it would have helped you identify the seller. I was just talking to musclecar_collector on the way home tonight on the phone about our ID's on here and why so few of us use our real names; but as discussed with him in the early forum years so many of us didn't really give a serious thought to an ID, we were just horsing around on the internet and probably never conceived it would turn into all this.

If you don’t know who he is yet; maybe he will tell you, and maybe that still won’t mean anything to you. But you state to have been in this business a long time; so chances are you do know.

I knew this car was being brought out of storage for sell several weeks ago; so I had insight the general public did not know, not that it’s a great secret or anything

Now let me clear some things up for you. The seller in his selling details is in fact being as careful as he possibly can to protect himself against the exact scoundrels you referred to. If you were to take reference from Milt, Kevin, or any of the other thousands of car enthusiast musclecar_collector has done business with over the last four decades I think you would be hard pressed to find one negative review.

For the car, well it is an ugly rolling tub of nasty blue!!! I am not even sure I have seen an uglier Judge in my decades of fooling around with these cars; I thought that the very first time I saw it and still do. BUT I am having a hard time understanding why so many are talking negative about its condition as I have seen far worse restored many times! This thing doesn’t even need a trunk pan and that is the first thing to go on these cars 9 of 10 times. And aside from the heater core leak rust (probable cause anyway), there seems to be little structure damage. And the frame! Holly cow I bet a thousand restored muscle cars could only dream of having such a solid frame; but hey that’s just my opinion.

So take a seat and let’s see if it gets a good home.

The Following User Says Thank You to Steve Hoog For This Useful Post: