View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Just added 86 new pictures to the photobucket album, check it out. Also added this to the text in the first post:

"Update, 3/9/13, just got a set of NOS green GM floor mats for it. Took many more pics of the car, including the underside (it was undercoated when new, and that is visible in the pics), added them to the photobucket album. The underside pics have a greenish cast to them, but it must have been the lighting. I did find a small (about 1”x2”) rust spot on the driver’s floor, probably from the fried windshield seal. There is NO rust in either the front or rear window channels. The only other rust I have found on the car is some scale at the windshield/dash area and it doesn’t look significant to me. I tried to get all of this in the new pics, as well as pics of the engine block code and VIN stampings.
The Grand Am runs and drives well, is 99% complete, the only panel that will need replaced is the urethane nose (no sheetmetal is needed), and is a great restoration candidate. It is rare and very unique, and has all the documentation you could ask for. It is now in much better condition that it was when I got it and my asking price, considering what you are getting, is a much better buy."

----------------------------------------------------------

2004 Grand Prix GT daily driver
1974 LeMans GT 455