View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 09:11 PM
Suspended

Arrow Shaken, not stirred, Martini

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manyT/A'S View Post
It's a Norwood build & they did some strange stuff there.........don't see many late Norwood builds over on this side.....first DECENT one I've owned......the rest have been rough & rusty,as they were eastern imports...

I think the Norwood shaker decal guy was an "artiste" & put them wherever he felt like?

Van Nuys must have had shaker decal "cops" as the original ones I've seen are USUALLY in the right "same" spot.
Ours is a Van Nuys built Martini. It was purchased from the 2nd owner with all original paperwork and the complete history as told by the original owner.

It was a customer special ordered and delivered to Shreveport LA dealer where it was rejected by original customer who ordered it due to poor color match of the nose & tail bumpers to body of the water based paint used in the Van Nuys California plant.

The car was totally repainted at the dealership under warranty before the customer would accept delivery.

There are still some telltale overspray marks from when it was repainted when new...including a slight tear in the hood bird.