View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 07:01 PM
Suspended

Default CHEVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Barcak View Post
ha ha That, my friend, is NOT a safe bet!

Actually, chevy and corporate powered Pontiac are most welcome to attend....on the spectator side!

Our annual celebration of the Pontiac V8 engine starts this Saturday! You will not want to miss our new location. The show will be on the grass overlooking Firebird Lake and there is a large shade pavilion right in the show area! Plenty of food, beer and other beverages will be available too. Lots, did I say, Lots of Drag racing track time? Bank on it.

I will have the track open and running Saturday for over 16 hours straight! Where else can you get that? NO ONE complains at Pontiac Heaven events for not getting enough runs in. You can test and test , and then test some more. Plus 3 different drag show opportunities- Saturday, Saturday night and Sunday!
Jim Wangers will be there as well. The M/T HEMI Pontiac will be there and more.
Pontiac Heaven for 2014 sets the new standard for any Pontiac event destination anywhere. There is so much to do right in the area- shopping, dinging, gaming, horseback riding and on and on. Weather? well, leave your jacket at home, bring sun block and shorts. If you like humidity, this will not be the place for you, Arizona has nice dry climate this time of year. You will Love it. Come to Pontiac Heaven for 2014.
Next weekend!
Also, I am in negotiations for 2015 Pontiac Heaven weekend and am hoping to be able to announce next years dates during the event. 17 years of 'no corporate nonsense' brought to you by this Pontiac fan? We'll see.

I cannot overstate how grateful I am to this OUTSTANDING list of sponsors who have confidence in me to bring you the absolute best event I can.
Please support them, they are helping me to bring this event to you. I cannot do it without them.
Thank you sponsors from the bottom of my heart, I am so grateful and appreciative.

Network Automotive Service Centers
Glenn's Pontiac Garage
Kauffman Racing
AllPontiac.com
Too Hotties mens hair cuts
Butler Performance
Ames Performance
National Parts Depot
The Thompsons
Todd Harding auto swap meets
Reliable Diesel
Ram Air Restoration