Thread: Project Deja Vu
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 01:35 AM

Default Project Deja Vu

Hey everyone,
Figured I would come out and introduce our current project we are building, it is a 1965 Pontiac lemans. The car is aimed at the silver state challenge in Las Vegas. With that race in mind we have our work cut out for us, the car is as aerodynamic as a garage door. The only way to get something liked his thought the wind is with a bunch of power and power we are after. I am taking a in orthodox approach to making this power in every way. We are building a all aluminum twin mculloch supercharged, dual quad throttle bodie ram air v.
Don Johnston is involved with his new heads. The car is currently sitting on a roadster shop chassis with IRS and wilwood helped us out with the brakes. ARP is helping out with all the fasteners, there are many others involved but quite honestly I'm it here to drop all the names I'm here to get you guys excited with what should introduce the world to what has become of the Pontiac aftermarket and true Pontiac enthusiast. I hope his shows you don't have to use a Chevy or a ls to have a protouring or high speed road race car. This car is aimed after the grey ghost that herb Adams helped with in the 1971 trans am season . The car will be a mix of ac cobra, early 60s road race and trans am car influence. I will elaborate more in future postings.