View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 10:16 AM
Suspended

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletpruf View Post
Fellas -

Haven't been around much. Figured I would bump the thread and check in. Don't know where the car is these days; lost track after it went to a dealer. As far as I know, the original engine is still out there. Hope it gets reunited with the car someday.

We're in Italy now; will be here for the next 1.5 or 2.5 years. Doing a lot of traveling; mostly for work - Macedonia (Skopje), Kosovo (Pristina), Belgium (Brussels), Bosnia (Sarajevo), Germany (Munich). Was headed to Ethiopia a few days ago, but got called back to the mother ship after flying to Germany to catch a flight to Addis Ababa.

We're headed home in April/May for a few weeks. Looking forward to putting some miles on my Fairlane convertible (66 GT, 428/4 sp), and Lemans convertible (455/TH400), both of which were recently completed. Details on the 68 here - http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=697631

In the middle of a nut and bolt resto/build of a 1972 Alfa Romeo GT in my garage. Disassembly almost complete. Neat little car with a DOHC all aluminum 4 cylinder; about 2,000 lbs in stock configuration.

Hope all is well with y'all.

Scott
Thanks for the update and stay aware & safe in your travels.