View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron cozzo View Post
I do, sort of. I took those pics. Totally unrestored car. Currently owned here in Columbus, Ohio by a collector. His first name is Dick, can't remember his last name. I usually see it at least once a year at something local. Car was previously owned by a guy named Sam who also lives here. Before that, a club member named Sonny. That car has had several good caretakers. It's stunning and I'd love to have it. It can never be restored, only preserved.
Ron,

"Thank You" for taking that set of 64 photos which you posted a while ago, as I added them to my files on Survivor cars.

That 64 has all the Good Stuff, especially Original Paint in (Sunfire Red)!

I hope all the owners "Preserve" it and leave it as Original as possible.

Do you know the mileage??

Thanks for sharing.

Chris.

1) 65 GTO Survivor. 43,440 Original Miles. “Factory” Mayfair Maize Paint with Black Pinstripe, Black Cordova Top, Black Interior, OEM Numbers Matching Powertrain. Purchased from the Lady that bought it new. Baltimore Built (11A).
2) 66 GTO Survivor. “Factory” Cameo Ivory Paint with Red Pinstripe, Red Interior. OEM Numbers Matching Powertrain. Tri-Power (OEM Vacuum Linkage), Automatic "YR" code (1759 Produced). Fremont Built (01B), with the Rare 614 Option.