View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 02:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I was just getting to know him. I can not express the words. Talked some very straight talk with him the last few days. Tx a lot. Do not know what to do... Seemed tiered last nite. I learned so much the past week or so. Learned he was a straight up good man. Some of you can understand how much we talked the past few days. I learned so much about the top end of the Pontiac world. And it was not just that. He told me about what was going on in his life. We talked for 1/2 hour on C mass eve at his moms house with his pit bull chasing his moms cat. Hanging out with his mom and kids. He told me about how his son was now doing better than before and he bought him a 79TA they were going to fix up. It was a olds car. His boy wanted to put a Pontiac in it. I have a 79 400 Ta. talked about stuff. John, he thought so much of you. Straight up told me. this fing sucks. I am not supposed to cry when someone dies you have never met but it has taken me most of an hour to type this. I was looking forward to so much, not just the parts but Mike. Talking to, meeting him. Very seldom you talk to/meet someone and you are 2 birds of a feather.
John, PM me please. I know you are going through so much, he was your real friend. I really do not know what to do.