View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 10:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Years ago we used Sioux Plating reqularly and almost 7 years ago sent my 64 bumpers in. Didn`t look at them real closely so this year and during final assembly, I opened them to find very nice plating. Wish I had marked mine in someway however. Both front and rear had been rebent at Souix and of course didn`t fit. They fit very well on the car to begin with. I was able to install the rear but the front was way off. I called them and told to send the bumper back. (75.00) I sent a template along for them to follow. After almost 3 months and complaining I got it back. They had placed the bumper in a press and broke a huge amount of chrome. The liar even told me they had replated the bumper. After sending them pics, they said it must have happened on the Speedy deliver truck. This could not have happened as the paper it was wrapped in was not touched. The amount of pressure it would have taken to break that much chrome would have been huge. The shape was correct. They took me again for almost 200.00 bucks. Dirtiest trick I have ever had played on us by a company we had dealt with for 30 years. Used another plater in Colorado. So I probably have 1200 in the front bumper alone. Absolutely beware of Souix Plating and especially their manager.