View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I've never liked burgers. Always bought fish sandwiches, instead. So I don't know who has the best burgers. But, I DO like soft-serve ice cream. In our small home town, 3 burger joints have it, BK, McD, & Sonic. BK has the best, by far. Don't know if they use the same mix at all locations.

As for Popeyes, our location has about the same customer service as others have described. One time when I went in, I stood at the counter for well over a minute, while 4 employees stood behind the counter badmouthing somebody else. They did not even acknowledge that I was standing there.

Finally, one of 'em came to the register & asked if she could help me. But, as others have mentioned, there was no chicken cooked up. Not long after that, they closed down, for a few weeks. Opened back up with a whole new staff. I soon saw the lady that had waited on me, working at BK. Was still there the last time I went in.

Heading to Pizza Hut for their all-you-can-eat buffet, to celebrate my sister's b'day. Have never got anything but great pizza & service there.