View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I examined this car before it went to auction. I have followed 71’s very closely for years.
With a second week of June build date (06B) I do believe this to be the first 71 judge built.
Sun City also had a Quezal Gold 71 Judge up for auction and they claimed that to be the last Judge built. Not a chance on that one. They basically claimed to have the first and the last one built but not the case on the latter. Especially now since the orbit 71 has surfaced as being the last.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3132.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	528380Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3131.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	528379
The red car had the original trans and rear but that is about it when it comes to originality. It was just a two bolt 455 that literally had just been rebuilt before it went to auction.
The car needed to be completely re-done and it was three different shades of red. Cool car but not very nice.
The Quezal car was an absolute rot box that had so much filler in it you could barely lift the hood. That car did pretty good money at the auction so obviously the buyer had no idea what he was in for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk