View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 11:12 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
Always been curious on how to avoid shoulder woes. Former Boss had "bone/cartilage spurs"removed; his arm was in a sling for a few months.

None of the Bowlers have ever complained about their shoulders. (knees & wrists more likely). Fits my theory that the shoulder builds cartilage bumps from lack of use (like when compressed at night), and that regular use grinds them to bittles for re-absorption onto the cartilage pack.

My suspicion has been the mattress pressure at night harms the Shoulder. Fits my overall suspicion that we have the most bodily harm done while sleeping. I'd love to design & market a proper bed & pillow design!

My right shoulder has soreness at night; makes me roll over onto the left shoulder which my heart never liked since i was little. So i need a mattress fix.
When you find a mattress that works, I would like to know!!!
I keep thinking those beds that are adjustable might help me...none of the seemingly good ones are very cheap...

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...