View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 10:08 PM
Suspended

I don't know if this is an option, but Enterprise car rentals sells their vehicles after they get some mileage on them. I have always rented from Enterprise when making long vacation trips to visit family. They have a good maintenance program and keep their cars up.

I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Accent 5-door from them with 32,000 miles. I now have 122,000 on the car with no issues. By buying from Enterprise, you get a substancial savings because it is a used car, so you don't lose that initial depreciation value. It is hard to screw up a car at 30,000 miles or less. They offered a 1 year warranty on the major drive line components and you could buy an extended warranty - which I did not get. They will give you a trade-in value for your old car. They handled all the paperwork for my loan in purchasing the car. It was an uncomplicated experience and I would purchase from them again.

I see a couple Jeeps in the inventory near you. You can even give them your wants and they will look through their entire network to see if they can find it. Depending on distance, you may have to pay transportation charges, but you are not obligated to purchase if you don't like the vehicle.

So maybe this is an option?

https://www.enterprisecarsales.com/l...=Jeep_Wrangler