View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971455HO View Post
I'm with formulabruce on this one, really nice looking car, but nobody replaced that headliner, way too much crud on several areas, coat hook especially. My car was restored 10 years ago, including the perfect original headliner (it was nice and clean, but very fragile). Don't count on pictures of the restoration either, pictures could be of one of many they have restored in the past. Cost me $10,000 and 2 years wasted to learn that lesson. You'll have to see it in person if you are interested in buying it. Do your homework before you go. Also there are some very good post on here hi-lighting most, if not all, of the 1970 only parts and other specific details about the 1970 model Firebird's. It would be worth your trouble to take note of all that great information.
Thanks. I really do appreciate all the responses and info/observations about the car. I jokingly said in a earlier post that I should take down the pics so they can't be judged but obviously that's why I'm posting them. Anything folks can tell me about the car, good, bad or ugly is what I'm looking for. All the pics I'm posting were taken on the same day by an inspector that I hired so they are all the same car. I still may fly out there but I figured I should have it inspected first to see if it was even worth the trip.